Created by Robin Morrison
Game and Program Board and Pieces, Trainer’s Guide, and Flash Drive
The AFM Challenge is an interactive gameboard/program experience that takes you through virtual missionary training from application to launching into the mission field. You will encounter mission challenges, such as language and cultural differences, as well as various faith-building experiences.
AFM Challenge features 52 Bible lessons from Genesis to Revelation, connecting Bible stories with Bible truths that will help prepare you for real-life mission encournters, will test your Bible knowledge, and will help you to share Jesus with people of other faiths.
AFM Challenge is ideal for use with 5th-8th graders in VBS, Sabbath school, Bible class, family worship, home school, pathfinders, campmeeting, and more.
The AFM Challenge Flash Drive features:
- Over 700 pages of printable program resources
- 52 inductive Bible lessons
- Bible lesson activiies
- Missionary recipes
- Coordinated crafts
- Missionary music/video and audio files
- Printable game pieces
- AFM missionary videos
- AFM missionary stories told by real-life missionaries
The AFM Challenge Leader’s Package includes:
- 268-page leader’s guide featuring coordinated Bible and mission stories
- Music and game guide
- AFM Challenge flash drive
- AFM Challenge gameboard
- Links to the AFM website with access to maps, mission project information, language learning in multiple languages, missionary blogs, videos and many other resources.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR $150
Write “AFM Challenge” in the memo line on your check or call 800-937-4236 for more information. Please note that this offer is not available via credit card.
Contribution is deductible for federal income tax purposes, but it is limited to $100. The value of the materials used to produce the AFM Challenge is estimated at $50.