To begin your training experience with Adventist Frontier Missions, you will need to submit a few documents to our training director. Once these forms are submitted, your registration process can proceed. The following forms are available for PDF download for your convenience.
Costs vary depending on your length of stay, type of training, and other factors. Please discuss specific costs with the training director as you submit your application.
- Tuition costs $150 per week per person for a total of $1800 per person ($3600 for couples).
- Materials cost $300-$400 (some materials can be shared by couples)
- You are responsible for covering your food (most budget between $2-$3 per meal)
- Transportation too and from training. The best is to fly into South Bend, IN (SBN). It will cost about $30 for AFM to pick you up and take you back.
- You are also responsible to cover the cost of housing. Look under 10/40 Villa Condos Rental Information. Cost can be reduced by sharing accommodations with other participants.
AFM offers on-site housing to accommodate your living needs with either the 10/40 Villa Condos or the Mission Inn dorm-style rooms. Enjoy the lovely retreat setting on the shores of Lake Chapin.
Please note that AFM missionaries are typically housed first, so you may need to find other living accommodations if the AFM Center housing is full. You will also need to plan for your own meals.
Call the AFM Center Caretaker at 269-473-1023 for availability and pricing.