Do you want to visit a project and volunteer while you are on site? Let’s do this!
Read the instructions first. Then fill out the necessary documents and return them to AFM.
The following is required for all AFM volunteers:
1. Proof of insurance
2. Liability waiver
3. Complete a child protection training
4. Complete and pass background check
5. Submit one pastoral (non-family) reference.
Prior to filling out this on-line form you will need to:
(Detailed instructions are below and documents at the bottom of the page.)
1. Have a copy of your proof of insurance ready to upload
2. Print, fill out, sign and scan appropriate liability waiver
3. Complete an on-line child protection training
4. Print, fill out, sign and scan background check release form
5. Have the the name of one pastoral (non-family) reference ready
Dear Volunteer Applicant,
We appreciate your interest in serving as a Direct Service Volunteer with AFM.
You may print out the entire document double-sided OR only print those pages that require completion and/or signatures.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the forms or instructions.
Please carefully read and complete the forms and sign/date as noted.
FORMS & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Application & Proof of Insurance
- Input requested information and upload proof of insurance.
2. Read & Sign
- *Foundations, Faith & Final Authority Read all, sign/date
- Confidentiality Agreement Read, sign/date
- Liability Waiver Read, complete form, sign /date
- Conflict of Interest Read, complete form, sign/date
- Child Protection Policy Read
- Child Protection Training Follow instructions to take free class, take quiz, sign/date
- Background Check Forms Complete form, sign/date
- Pastoral Reference Pastor to complete, sign/date
Alternately, you may download the PDF versions and submit to AFM all pages requiring completion and/or signatures via email, fax, mail or delivery:
Scan and Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL AFM, PO Box 286; Berrien Springs, MI 49103; ATTN: HR Assistant
Deliver in Person To Robin at the AFM Office 107 E. Ferry St; Berrien Springs, MI 49103
Complete Forms Online:
Ethics & Faith
Child Protection Policy
Pastoral Reference Form
Download And Complete Forms You Prefer: