A Visit to the Country of Georgia [VIDEO]

Sabrina Jaqueline Castro July 11 2017, 4:55 pm | 10 Comments

This video takes you to Georgia (the country) where there are only 400 Adventists in the entire country.

Comments

What are the current needs in your area?
I am interested in your mission area, I’ve been looking for mission work being done in Europe but have not been able to find much. My Father and family immigrated to the USA from Croatia. They were local missionaries in their area and I’d like to find something similar to help support. Thanks for your time and may God truly bless your efforts.

By Hduckett on December 14 2017, 7:33 am

Thanks alot for your video. You accepting donations for charity? I will be glad to help you with it, our domyhomework4me team can gather the money.

By michaelfox on February 14 2018, 12:56 pm

The gathering was themed, Reach the World, in accordance with the General Conference vital arrangement proverb and Do My Homework For Money Do My Homework For Money with an end goal to underscore the neglected needs inside groups far and wide.

By Alina Olive on February 21 2018, 10:06 am

if you’re looking for something cheap and relaxing the north Georgia mountains this time a year is beautiful. last year i was there with my friends of   *****ignment writing help service   Thousands of people go to Helen, GA during the fall simply to see the leaves that have changed colors. There’s trails and picnic areas and waterfalls. Helen also has tons of little shops and it’s a neat experience without paying a lot of money.

By natty on March 13 2018, 1:07 pm

if you’re looking for something cheap and relaxing the north Georgia mountains this time a year is beautiful. last year i was there with my friends of   writing help service   Thousands of people go to Helen, GA during the fall simply to see the leaves that have changed colors. There’s trails and picnic areas and waterfalls. Helen also has tons of little shops and it’s a neat experience without paying a lot of money.

By natty on March 13 2018, 1:08 pm

Georgia is a member from the United Nations, the Council of Europe, and the GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic *****ignment Help Services Development. It contains two accepted free locales, Abkhazia and South Ossetia, which gained very limited worldwide recognition after the 2008 Russo-Georgian War.

By Rollins Jack on March 17 2018, 6:26 am

link building service

By Lea on March 17 2018, 8:15 pm

link building service

By Lea on March 17 2018, 8:15 pm

rush my essays service

By LeoRoe on March 29 2018, 1:37 pm

This is soo good to be honest. Watching people doing work for the sake of humanity and spreading peace and love. Charity work is indeed the most precious work ever in humankind. I run an NGO for the homeless and we distribute clothes to them from online stores like JCPenney Coupons

By emmybecca on April 11 2018, 6:31 am

Want to leave a comment?

Please login to comment