Volunteer Service Forms
Do you want to visit a project and volunteer while you are on site? Let’s do this!
Read the instructions first. Then fill out the necessary documents and return them to AFM.
The following is required for all AFM volunteers:
1. Proof of insurance
2. Liability waiver
3. Complete a child protection training
4. Complete and pass background check
5. Submit one pastoral (non-family) reference.
Prior to filling out this on-line form you will need to: (Detailed instructions are below and documents at the bottom of the page.)
1. Have a copy of your proof of insurance ready to upload
2. Print, fill out, sign and scan appropriate liability waiver
3. Complete an on-line child protection training
4. Print, fill out, sign and scan background check release form
5. Have the the name of one pastoral (non-family) reference ready
Complete Forms Online:
Submit your reference